Wednesday, September 30, 2015

'Caught Up In a Dream

I don't know what it is, who you are or what you do to me, but is that venom within you that intoxicates me, leaves me breathless, mouth mute and heart wide open.
After almost one year I can seem to shake the thought of you, every time you are back I fall right back into those empty arms of lust.
You wake up the demons inside of me, while I get lost into a sweet familiar serendipity.
Our vulnerable hearts lead us to an intense love embrace, but the cynicism within you breaks the odds, the possibilities, and me I just want more; part of me wants to change you, part of me wants to make you mine, but my hands are tied and my words I swallow in sorrow silence inside.
Is the things you do, the words you say, why is it so hard to let go of what you cant change?
Like the forbidden fruit of Eden your venomous bitter taste; burns like fire under the rain, penetrating deep inside like a bullet to the heart. 
You are like no sunshine when you are gone.
Expectations are inevitable to disguise.
I am caught up in a dream.

An endless dream without you in vain.