Monday, March 2, 2015

'El Universo Conspira a Mi Favor'

I once met someone special, who taught me the meaning of this words.
When the universe brings you unexpected surprises we are bow to bend our head gracefully and inevitably accept what is given; specially when is something you have not asked for, opportunity suddenly becomes an unexpected gift of change.

I met this special someone at a moment in my life where I had it all, all in control, all on my favor. I was not looking for more and was not dissatisfied with less. I was simply balanced and centered with my self-fulfillment; but when he suddenly burst into my life, I could not deny a new opportunity.
I did not know how well he would float my boat, but in a quick lapse of time one thing lead to the other and days felt like weeks, and weeks felt like months. I somehow felt like I knew him for a lifetime, he became part of me, I became part of him.
He taught me to appreciate life in ways I took for granted and take chances as if there was no tomorrow, no regrets, no taking back steps. He somehow reminded me of my old self.
We knew our time was limited but with him opportunity was limitless. He truly made me believe, that everything happens for a reason and to you I owe waking me up from my routinely boredom.

When I look back I can only smile with joy, all the moments that we shared carelessly, as if there was no one around. You always made me feel like it was only you and me.
I cannot help but be grateful and happy that someone like you has stumble into my life, there is no better feeling than knowing there are others like me out there, who think as crazy, act as different and live each day as if there was no tomorrow.
You and I we where simply not born to fit in, but to stand out. You are and have been wonderful and I hope you live long to share your awesomeness with the rest of us and leave your print on many more, just like you did with me.

"Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best. But there are those remarkably rare addictive ones who just bring out the most of everything."

I would like to dedicate this blog post to you, you know who you are.
I am glad our universe collide.