Monday, June 22, 2015

'A quarter of a life'

A quarter of a life, as the days pass by, flashbacks cross my mind like small fragments of a puzzle piece; pieces that perfectly match together creating this one prefect moment. Looking back, I cannot help but be grateful for every moment, every person and every circumstance that lead to who I am and where I am today.
Growing, learning and emancipating with determination and hunger for more to be and to become. These are the moments when I look back and say everything has a reason; a purpose of existence suddenly has a sweet taste in my mouth, every experience, every mistake, every lesson learned becomes a whole on itself.

A new era, a time of change, a year that marks a life transformation, the emancipation from girl to woman, the official recognition of independence, feminism and freedom. This is the time where every decision defines who I will be and become. Therefore, I seek opportunity with hunger for the future to foresee. 'Determination becomes my daily motivation'.
I want to thank every friend, every lover, every person who taught me a lesson, who was there when needed; for the love, the support and the shoulders to cry and party on. Each one of you has made a significant difference and without you nothing would be the same, as it is now in this perfect moment.
Thank you for 25 years of unforgettable memories, laughter, tears of joy and happiness, each and everyone of you has fed my hunger for life and excitement for more.

'Gracias por todo' with all my ❤️, xoxo
Maria