Wednesday, October 8, 2014

'Angels on The Moon'

"Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon, where everyone you know, never leaves too soon."
I dream of you as I am laying, I dream of saying goodbye, and I wonder is this our final and last farewell? Ancious by the feeling of getting away, am I leaving to soon? leaving all behind, our memories, our home, our life. 
I tell myself a new beggining approaches, I can begin to see the silver lining.

"Do you know, that every day's the first, of the rest of our lives?"
Confused I keep reminding myself I dont need to understand, I just need to accept with no regrets, no taking back steps. 
I try to not look behind, as I now know there is someone else, and you seek for a new opportunity. It is you, this new kind of you, who gets to be and try new chances in life; opportunities that may have pass you by, second chances to a new life, a new begining, a new reality.

Five years of my life, packed up in carton boxes, all our memories left behind, who would have though 3 months behind I would have been the one saying goodbye.
I guess trully all good things come to and end, is this the last of our goodbyes?


"You can tell me all your thoughts, about the stars that fill polluted skies and show me where you run to, when no one's left to take your side. But don't tell me where the road ends 'cause I just don't wanna know, no I don't wanna know"

Inspirational Source: Thriving Ivory-Angels On The Moon