Wednesday, October 8, 2014

"I rather live in a dream than a blurred reality"..

Time stands still, as sweat drips down my neck and I lay down under the AC at 40°.
I cought myself thinking as time suddenly stops and the sleepless city seems so quiet. Its the first days of the coming summer, the heat of the desert melts what is left of my thoughts tonight.
Dare to dream big, love unconditionally and give without expecting, resonates in my head. To live life with regrets, is like living and taking every back step. Got to take each opportunity as if it was the last one and make of each day as if there was no tomorrow. No matter the circumsatances to follow your instinct, listen to your reason and don't silence your heart.

As I sit looking out on my window, I think of you once again, of how much I could have said and done but now it is all gone. 
I have no regrets, no taking back steps.
I now belong to the present and im open to what the future has to offer, because I rather live in my own dream than a blurred reality.

My dream of life and high expectations, where I might be disappointed at times, but at least satisfied that I tried, that I killed the what if? forever.
What if I could have done this, or could have said that, or be who I am not?
Today is today because yesterday was meant to be the way it was, and tomorrow will be another endless day of probabilities. That is life a blurred reality and we live inside our psychedelic dreams.